How to do JAMB regularization for NYSC registration
It is compulsory for all graduates to be cleared by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to qualify for mobilization by the NYSC.
Students that were not admitted through JAMB will have to apply for regularization in order to register for NYSC mobilization.
The JAMB regularization for 2017 NYSC Registration is also called late application and it attracts a fee of N10,000.
The application steps are as follows:
- Create a Profile
- Make Payment
- Download and Print forms
- Append Signature by relevant authorities
- Upload printed forms
Students that needs regularization are:
- those admitted through Pre-Degree programme (PDS) without JAMB registration number.
- those admitted through JAMB mode but found no admission information on the JAMB website.
- those admitted through institutions entrance examination without JAMB UTME registration number.
To apply for JAMB Regularization for 2017 NYSC Batch A registration and mobilization, visit JAMB official site: www.jamb.org.ng and follow the instructions below;
Procedure/steps on how to do JAMB Regularization/Late Application
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
To create your profile,
- you will provide your valid email address,
- surname, first name,
- Mobile No,
- State and LGA of Origin and
- then click on the Sign Up button.
Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar
- Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Read Also: JAMB/NYSC move against fraudulent practices
Read Also: NYSC Registration requirements
Reference: JAMB NG