Management of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has published the orientation camp course programme and requirements for 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corps Members (PCM).
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Camp Course is scheduled to hold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT.
Orientation camp course programme for Batch B stream 2 as published by NYSC is as follows:
- Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018
- Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Wednesday,17th January, 2018
- Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 18th January, 2018
- Closing: Monday, 5th February, 2018
NYSC request that all prospective corps members for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course should proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up letters.
Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling passport for identification as well as their Certificate/Transcript for verification.
In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Court Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action.
Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.Back to top
1 ) Important Items to take to NYSC Orientation Camp
Below are the NYSC requirements for orientation camp course registration:
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness (Medical Certificate) from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
2 ) Name Correction on NYSC Portal
Name Correction on NYSC portal for all corps members is still available.
Prospective corps members are requested to login to NYSC dashboard and request for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of your names.
This is necessary to ensure that your Certificate of National Service do not bear a wrongly spelt name.
Exclusive WhatsApp Group Discussion for corps members in all States of the Federation for NYSC 2017 Batch B Prospective Corps Members. click here to join the discussion in your respective state of deployment.
Read the following relevant contents:
- NYSC State Secretariats in Nigeria
- All you need to know about NYSC Orientation Camp
- Items you should take to NYSC Orientation Camp
- How to obtain a Medical Certificate for NYSC Orientation Camp
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about NYSC