Camp requirements for NYSC 2017 Batch B PCMs
Printing of call-up letter has begun for NYSC 2017 Batch B Prospective Corps Members (PCMs). Orientation Camp course which marks the beginning of the service year is slated to commence on Tuesday November 21.
The Programme of the Orientation Camp Course which will take place in all States of the Federation and the FCT as published by NYSC is as follows:
- Registration of PCMs begins: Tuesday 21st November, 2017
- Deadling for Registration of PCMs: 12 midnight, Wednesday, 22nd November, 2017
- Swearing-In Ceremony for NYSC 2017 Batch B PCMs: Thursday,23rd November,2017
- Orientation Course Closing Ceremony: Monday, 11th December, 2017
The NYSC Management advise that all prospective Corps Members slated for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course should proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters.
Foreign-trained graduates are requested to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letter on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter as many times as they want in the case of loss.
Read Also: WhatsApp and Telegram chat groups for NYSC 2017 Batch B PCMs
Requirement for Registration in Orientation Camp for NYSC 2017 Batch B PCMs
NYSC mandates all PCMs to report to their respective Camps with the following documents for registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.