It's normal to be anxious about NYSC call-up letter because the state of deployment may not be favorable or as expected. you may have asked how to apply for NYSC Redeployment/Relocation.
NYSC Management allows for redeployment/relocation to a choice state.
NYSC Redeployment/relocation are granted on any of the four conditions below:
- DG Directives
Read Also: How to print NYSC Call-up Letter
When to Apply:
There are two ways to apply for redeployment: While in Camp and Online.
1. To apply for redeployment/relocation while in Camp:
During the NYSC Orientation course in camp, Corpers interested in redeploying/relocating will be given the opportunity to apply for relocation.
They'll have to fill a form stating reasons for wanting to redeploy/relocate and other details. An evidence will be required with the form submission as well as an application letter.
Requirement for Application for redeployment/relocation in Camp include:
- Application Letter
- Questionnaire stating particulars and reason for redeploying
- Evidence for reason to redeploy (e.g Marriage Certificate or Health Certificate)
2. Online Application for redeployment/relocation:
Apart from applying for relocation in Camp, you can also do it online.
Steps in applying for NYSC Redeployment/relocation online
- Visit the NYSC portal
- Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.
- Click on "Relocation"
- Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
- Wait for notification either by SMS or email on your application status
- If your application is approved, you'll be notified by SMS or email as well.
If your application is approved, here's how to print NYSC Online Relocation and Redeployment Letter:
- Visit the NYSC Portal
- Log in with your details
- Select "Manage Relocation"
- Make payment
- Print your payment receipt. It's your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arises latter
- After payment you'll see an option to print redeployment/relocation letter
- Print the letter and make a copy
- Take it to your new State of deployment
If you have questions, kindly leave a comment below and we'll respond.
Back to top