How to correct date of birth and course of study for NYSC registration 2017

1. Correction of Date of Birth

Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch 'A' online Registration. The new procedure is as follows:

1. Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
  2. Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
  3. Click on Verify button
  4. Click SUBMIT or CANCEL

2. Correction Of Course of Study

The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform.

1. Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
  2. Select Course of Study; and
  3. Click SUBMIT

Source: NYSC

Submitted by Onah Chinonye (not verified) on Apr 16, 2017

The course I studied in school is different from the course o f study displayed on my original jamb admission letter, my question is do I need to go and pay for regulization before jamb would be able to mobilize my name among those going for youth service
Submitted by Clement (not verified) on Apr 18, 2017

In reply to by Onah Chinonye (not verified)

You do not need regularization provided your school is aware of the situation. Just ensure that your data uploaded to NYSC by your school is correct and accurate to reflect you course of study.
Submitted by ADEDEJI ADEWAL… (not verified) on Apr 24, 2017

In reply to by Onah Chinonye (not verified)

The Course Of Study On My Green Card Is Teacher Education Which Suppose To Be Human Kinetics(physical Education) But Av Changed It To Physical And Health Education...Although T Pending..Pls Hope Dz Wil Not Give Me Problem
Submitted by obademi temida… (not verified) on Apr 18, 2017

did neco requested for the correction of date of birth on their portal b4 any reg. on nysc portal then why do we need to correct date of birth on waec portal b4 we proced to nysc portal. why do we need to pay for waec verification pin b4we proced nysc reg on nysc portal when neco did not request for any payment for the correction of date of birth and they did not request that we should do it on their portal or what is the procedure that neco exams were using for date of birth correction. if u submitted affidavit for correction of date of birth, erronious date of birth u've been using b4 & letter for correction of erronious date of birth in ur school do u need to do any date of birth correction on waec portal.
Submitted by obademi temida… (not verified) on Apr 18, 2017

if u've paid first bank #350 waec verification pin in batch A 2016 & u've collected that pin & u've used that pin in 2016 batch A but u're unable to complete ur registration bcos nysc portal requested that it is mandatory to pay #3500 online print out of call up letter & at the same time u're unble to complete ur registration after u've paid #3500 for online print out of call up but the nysc portal can not edit correction of date of birth/yet nysc portal can not edit correction of date of birth. do u need to repay #350 in first bank for waec pin so that u will be able to complete ur registration in 2017 batch A so that nysc will revalidate 2016 batch A exemption certificate to 2017 batch A nysc call up letter & posting.
Submitted by tosin (not verified) on Apr 20, 2017

Pls my middle name is misspelt pls is there something I can do
Submitted by OBADEMI TEMIDA… (not verified) on May 4, 2017

In reply to by tosin (not verified)

Submitted by Eddie (not verified) on Apr 20, 2017

When I click on the Change of course link on the portal it shows an error message. Could this be network? Please wat do I do?
Submitted by susan (not verified) on Apr 21, 2017

I have changed my course of study but the request status is still long will I have to wait?
Submitted by soetan (not verified) on Apr 22, 2017

please people, i have already started my registration on the portal and i discovered i was to be given an exemption letter,is me buying the waec pin still relevant,and can any amendment be done
Submitted by oluwakemisola (not verified) on Apr 23, 2017

I'm a prospective corp member, Pls i did my registration on friday but after making the payment today and click on print slip to print out my green card, i observed that the information on it not completed, my course didnt display and details of my next of kin is not included. pls what should i do?
Submitted by Joshua Gamaraja (not verified) on Apr 24, 2017

students passed through difficult times in their studies, and many students want to do the right thing all the time not even to alter their age for nysc, but they will like to serve their fatherland, I am pleading with the nysc management to please look into this. thank you
Submitted by Michael Okey (not verified) on Apr 26, 2017

Like those before me commented, during registration, I discovered the course of study uploaded is different from the one I studied, I requested for change of course but it shows pending even after 5days. When I preview the green card, it still carries the wrong course. Pls when will it change? Thank you.
Submitted by Nafisat (not verified) on Apr 27, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam, The issue is I changed my name from TIJANI ROMOKE NAFISAT to AKINOLA NAFISAT TIJANI on newspaper as a result of marriage, but while registering for NYSC, the system automatically changed my name to AKINOLA ROMOKE NAFISAT which contradict what I initially changed my name to.Please sir what do I do.Thanks.
Submitted by Samobedngbo (not verified) on Apr 28, 2017

My third name was omitted completely after printing my green card, pls what can i do to replace it. Need help pls.
Submitted by Adedokun sahee… (not verified) on Apr 29, 2017

I hereby humblyrequest for ur quick response Concerning my date of birth, it is very clear and obvious that system or typewriter made a big mistake by given me 1986 instead of 1989. I av bought WAEC verification pin since wednesday uptil now the exemption red written in is still on my registration platform.. What shld i do?
Submitted by damilola (not verified) on May 4, 2017

Please the date of birth on my waec certificate is wrong. I'm a foreign student and this is an important document. What can I do? The difference with the right date is the year. All other document I have shows the right date.
Submitted by OBADEMI TEMIDA… (not verified) on May 4, 2017

Submitted by kingsley (not verified) on May 5, 2017

pls how can i change date of birth using neco result.i really want to serve my father land
Submitted by teacy (not verified) on May 18, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Tel- 07063844313 or 07056258240 WELCOME TO PROFESSOR OSAYANDE GABRIEL, EDUCATION ONLINE CENTER ADMISSION IN NIGERIA. THIS IS TO NOTIFY THE GENERAL STUDENT PUBLIC ASSOCIATION WHO ARE GOING TO BE SITTING IN THE GENERAL (POST UTME) AND THOSE IN SEARCH OF ADMISSION INTO VARIOUS KIND OF UNIVERSITY. THAT ADMISSION HELP IS CURRENTLY GOING ON. NIGERIA STUDENT HERE IA AN OFFER TO HELP YOU INTO ANY INSTITUTION OF YOUR CHOICE, WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE TO A HIGHER SCORE FOR: NECO, WAEC, JAMB, NABTEB, GCE, AND POST UTME. WE, ALSO HELP IN CHANGE OF COURSE OR SCHOOL TO ANY NIGERIA SCHOOL. PLEASE NOTE: It is important you determine the cut-off mark of your institution of choice and other institutions as this will enable you make the critical decision about applying for change of course or/and institution. However, these cut-off marks are subject to change once the different institutions release their Post UTME procedures. CALL US IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- 07063844313 or 07056258240 for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 07063844313 or 07056258240 Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thank you. 07035027068 or 08125294927 or 09050796390
Submitted by olukimi (not verified) on Feb 8, 2018

My name is faith Olu. I am from Lagos state. I am here with a great news, and this year is the biggest year of my life. For the past 3 years now, i have not made my waec but all big thanks to God and Mr Richard who work in waec office, who helped me in this waec. all hope was lost and my result was very poor. my score was not good before Mr Richard upgraded my waec resuit, i am sharing this great testimony with all waec candidates who are in the same situation i was, back then, before Mr Richard helped me out. To those who just wrote their exam and those still writing. if you need any help for him to upgrade your waec, you can contact him on his number via 08108333387
Submitted by Mercy Adebyo (not verified) on Mar 12, 2018

Upgrade!!! here is a secound opportunity for those that want to upgrade their jamb score. He is here for you Mr James Anthony, he upgrade me score from 165 to 277 free for me to reach him and comfirmed contact his toll line 08121723202 or email this is Mercy Adebyo live in Anambra state

Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Plain text