How to correct errors/misspelt names in NYSC registration

NYSC-National-Youth-Service-Corps

In the process of registration for mobilization as a prospective corps member, you may encounter misspelling or errors in your name or other details.

This error/misspelling should not cause you to panic because as long as you are eligible to serve, you'll be mobilized. Prepare your mind and items for the orientation.

After registration in Orientation camp for the beginning of the service year, the ICT departments of the NYSC assigned to your camp will announce to those with errors to come for correction. As such, in Orientation Camps across the country, corrections will be made for those having errors or misspellings of their names.

Everybody will also be requested to submit their names as they wish to see it on their NYSC Discharge Certificate.

Goodluck!

Discussion

Submitted by Amusat Ismail … (not verified) on May 3, 2017

I am Amusat Ismail Olaniyi, a graduate of Mathematics from Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Ogun State with Matric Number 2013/2615. During the registration, I mistakingly fill the form with the matric number 2012/2615. This has grossly affected the registration of the student who genuiely has the matric number. I would appreciate your kind gesture in this regard. Thank you
Submitted by Azeez medinat … (not verified) on Mar 25, 2018

In reply to by Amusat Ismail … (not verified)

I Azeez Medinat Ayomide, A graduate of kwara state polytechnic Ilorin, with jamb registration number 15777657CC.During the registration I mistakenly fill the form with jamb registration number 49107463EH.This has grossly affected the registration of the student who genuinely has the jamb registration number. I would appreciate your kind gesture in this regard,thank you.
Submitted by Emmanuel (not verified) on May 10, 2017

Admin what about those having error in uploading due to Jamb reg number, how will they go about it when they get their jamb reg number corrected?
Submitted by Halimat lasisi (not verified) on May 12, 2017

Admin I gained admission in 2013 but I made a mistake while registering and wrote 2012. Please, will that be a problem for me in camp?
Submitted by Itimi omairo (not verified) on Nov 11, 2017

I filled the nysc form with part time instead of full time student and now my dashboard shows ur exclusion letter is been processed how do I correct it back to full time cos I want to serve , please help
Submitted by ifeoluwa (not verified) on Jan 20, 2018

I misktakenly entered a wrong name while trying to correct my name on my dashboard, please i want to ask, is it d name on my dashboard now dat will appear on my certificate or the name format dat we submitted in camp??
Submitted by Bilkisu (not verified) on Mar 27, 2018

Will I be able to omit a name after registration on my nysc registration here is three names and on my school certainly there are two name . Would that be a problem?
Submitted by Wale (not verified) on Mar 31, 2018

I made a mistake in the school I inputed. I'm an international student. Every advice would be helpful, thanks.

Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Plain text